Dark circles make a person appear tired and unattractive. The use of almond oil is said to reduce dark under eye circles by replenishing and rejuvenating the skin and naturally discarding the excess skin created after being tired or allergies. Using almond oil for dark circles is said to heal the skin and moisturise the areas which desperately need it.
Causes of dark circles and how almond oil can work for dark circles
- Aging, vitamin deficiency and exposure to the sun.
- Genetics can also be a reason why there are dark circles under the eyes.
- Smoking and alcohol can lead to dark circles.
- Hormonal changes, dehydration can also lead to it.
- Dark circles are caused due to a lack of sleep, stress and improper diet.
Almond oil cleanses the eyes ensuring a good night’s sleep, adding minerals and vitamins to the skin to help keep moisturized and stop the dehydration of the skin, preventing the likeliness of dark circles under the eyes.
Reactions to sweet almond oil
You may experience some irritation of the skin during this treatment. It is recommended to apply almond oil on a small portion of the skin first.
CAUTION: Avoiding any contact with sweet almond oil and other products is essential if having a nut allergy or if knowingly having a slight allergic reaction to nuts.
Ensure you speak with your doctor if you are on any medication or to check whether or not you have an allergic reaction to nuts. Do not use almond oil for dark circles if faced with such an allergy.
What you will need:
- A few drops of almond oil
- Two tablespoons of raw honey
Take the drops of almond oil for the face and mix with a few drops of raw honey. Carefully apply the two at night to lighten dark under eye circles. Do these steps before retiring to sleep, and then wash with clear water the next morning. Repeat daily.
CAUTION: Be careful when applying as the skin under your eyes stretch easily – must apply gently.
Overall, taking into consideration the precautions needed for almond oil and its relations to dark circles, it appears to be the ideal moisturizer to remove dryness, dark under eye circles and irritancies, leaving a soft feeling to the skin and is guaranteed to be almond oil for dark circles, offer a pleasurable lasting result.
You might be interested
- Get rid of what’s causing your body to press the fast forward button on aging – No Creams – No Needles – No Chemicals – No Lasers – No Surgery – get the skin i want
- Coconut Oil, Honey & Apple Cider Vinegar combined into an unique skin care recipe – read more
- Want to improve acne and skin issues naturally? Want beautiful hair, nails and teeth? Want to DITCH harmful chemicals for good? Get the Skincare Guide.
- Unique and rare tips on how to eliminate acne and achieve perfect clear skin. See here the feedback from thousands of customers.