Sweet almond oil, the answer to irritation, dryness of skin and leaving the body with a smooth and peaceful aroma leaves the body with freshness, and is also a solution to many skin problems.
How can almond oil be used?
Sweet almond oil can be used for its numerous qualities. Providing many benefits for the body, almond oil can be used in many forms and ways.
- Vitamin E oil – it works as an antioxidant, boosting the immune system within the body and increasing the health of the person’s skin and hair. A teaspoon of pure sweet almond oil ingested daily provides health and stability within the body. Also, as a pain reliever, use of almond oil can reduce pain levels and massage the joints, causing de-stress and relaxation.
- Use of almond oil can regulate cholesterol levels and keep them on track, almond oil as a substitute for cooking oil in culinary uses is found to assist reducing bad cholesterol levels and increase normal levels in the person testing. It improves the digestive system by increasing the good bacteria in the stomach. Sweet almond oil can be used as a laxative and if applied directly it can help muscular pains.
- Sweet almond oil is full of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, containing plant-derived compounds (ursolic acid and oleic acid) which are known to be anti-inflammatory and can repair the skins barriers. By eating and/or massaging all over the body, it prevents dryness of the skin and any irritations.
As a cream or oil for the body
- As a makeup remover, sweet almond oil uses its rich texture to dissolve any excess or unclean oils on the skin without removing with harsh chemicals; it removes all the scraps of makeup in one go. This will eventually leave the skin fragranced, soft and healthy, reducing the likeliness of blackheads, spots and irritation.
- Use of almond oil can cure or prevent dandruff and itchiness of the scalp. It removes the dryness and replaces with varnished, shiny and healthy hair. It rectifies and prevents split ends from developing and the hindrance of growth of the hair.
Also being an ingredient in many shampoos and conditioners, use of sweet almond oil cleanses the hair regularly and assisting the long and nourishing hairs to grow.
- By pouring sweet almond oil on face before shaving works better than any shaving foam, it protects the skin from cuts as it is a lubricant and ensures a clean finish. It can also prevent the razor from rusting as by dipping the blade into almond oil it lubricates the blade and prevents rusting.
As it is an emollient, almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of the almond plant, sweet almond oil uses this.